Getting Married? These Are The Best Pre-Wedding Shoot Locations In Delhi & NCR
The wedding season is just around the corner. so the first thing that comes to our mind these days are pre-wedding shoots. You think about the best photographer for hire, the props that will go along, the clothes that will make you look perfect, but do you know where are the Best Pre-Wedding Shoot Locations In Delhi & NCR.
Pre-wedding shoots double the excitement of getting married and about the new beginning. One undergoes a lot of undercurrent emotions at this point of life, and yes, of course, there is the happiness of finding ‘the one’. All these feelings are beautifully captured during pre-wedding shoots. How can you forget that it creates memories that would perhaps couple cherish for the lifetime?
Just Be Witty bring you the Best Pre-Wedding Shoot Locations In Delhi & NCR.
1. Humayun’s Tomb
Delhi is famous for its historical places which are perfect for photo shoots. For those who love old school, this place is best for you.
- Entry Fee: Rs. 30 for Indians & Rs. 500 for foreigners
- Timings: 6 am to 6 pm every day.
- Nearest Metro Station – Jor Bagh for yellow line and JLN stadium if traveling through the violet line.
2. Lodhi Gardens, Lodhi Estate
Lodhi Gardens is Best Pre-Wedding Shoot Locations In Delhi surrounded by the architecture of the 15th century. It is just perfect for a couple who is a fan of architecture and loves nature at the same time. It will surely make you very happy and fresh because of its lush green gardens, ancient monuments, flowers, lakes etc.
- Nearest Metro Station: Jangpura metro station in violet line
- Entry fee: Nil
- Timings: 6:00am – 7:30pm everyday
3. Hauz Khas Fort & Lake
While talking about photo shoots, how can we leave Hauz Khas village? Plan your shoot as early as possible once it opens as it can be bit crowded later in the evening.
- Nearest Metro Station: Hauz Khas in violet line or IIT in the pink line
- Entry Fee: Nil
- Timings: 10:30 in morning to 6 in evening every day
4. Tikli Bottom, Gurgaon
A one-stop venue for the perfect vintage shoot. It is built very beautifully and have a great interior, architecture, and surrounding.
- Location charges for Photography: INR 13,000 for a day
Charges for Videography: INR 17,000 for a day
- Entry: Contact administration
- Timings: 24 hours
5. Neemrana Fort
It is not as far as it may sound it is just a 2 hours drive from the capital, Neemrana fort is a perfect place for a shoot of soon-to-be-married couples.
Tip: Contact the hotel staff for organizing a pre-wedding shoot.
- Entry Ticket: Rs. 500
- Timings: 09:00 am – 04:00 pm every day
Here is our list of Best Pre-Wedding Shoot Locations In Delhi. Do you have any other places in your mind? Share it with us in the comment section.
- Planning a trip to Delhi? Here are the places to visit in Delhi