India is one of the most alluring places you can find on Earth boasting its various types of landscapes. From big mountains to holy rivers to various plateau and oceans, India has it all.
Some of these beautiful places to visit in India are so beautiful that they can leave a lasting impression on our mind and soul. However, no matter how many pictures you click you will not be able to capture the real essence on the reel. Leaving these places will be the hardest thing to do for you.
There are so many unexplored sights and natural attractions present in different nooks and corners of India. The trip to these places will not take your more than 3-4 days, so take out some time and enjoy the beauty of nature.
Visiting these places will be the most amazing experience that you will cherish for the lifetime. Here is the list of beautiful places to visit in India before you die.
Places In India That Are So Gorgeous, That You Must Visit Once in Lifespan
1. Pangong Lake, Ladakh
Undoubtedly, visiting Leh Ladakh once is a dream of every person. Especially with your squad because they can double up the fun you can have here. Bike ride on the insane mountain roads, no fear of losing the route, have a shelter with locals and many more. To reach Pangong is a five-hour drive from Leh.
- The recommended time to visit: April to mid-October
2. Scuba Diving in Andaman
Fear of water? Never learned to swim? Now is the time to beat your fear of water and depths by trying scuba dive in water of the Andaman sea. The place is no less than paradise, you can enjoy the place and feel relax at the same time.
Andaman is not the only ideal place if you want to party all night is also known as a beach paradise. Every second spent here will be memorable for you as it has loads of fun activities which will surely keep you busy.
- The recommended time to visit: November to mid-May
3. Solo trip to Kasol
Everyone should explore the world around solo at least once in your lifespan, as it can let you discover an inner you and you will have experiences and memories for a lifetime. You will not find any place comparatively better than Kasol to begin this adventure.
Kasol small town near Tosh, a place with beautiful views, a place to get high in nature( You know what I mean) and to enjoy parties that go throughout the season. The usual crowd here is very friendly and fun-loving.
- The ideal time to visit: October to June since the weather during this time is pleasant.
4. Goa: The official party capital of India
It’s the dream of every teenager to visit Goa with his squad once. It has long been known as the official party destination of India.
Beaches, nature, crowd nightlife, booze, and a whole lot of crazy fun with your squad, thus, putting it on top of the list of best party destinations in India. So, if you and your BFFs just want to party hard and want to forget all your worries then leave your city behind and come to Goa.
- Ideal for: People of every age group because everyone deserves a break and enjoy their life on the beachside or doing a party all night. Either way, it’s a win-win situation for all.
- When to visit: The best time to visit Goa is from November to February
5. Thekkady, Kerala
To all the travel enthusiasts out there you cannot miss traveling to Kerala. Shiny green trees, freshwater, memorable wildlife experience is just a feather in the cap for visiting Kerala. Every nook and corner of this place is breathtaking. It is covered with the unending chain of hills and attractive plantations.
Varkala is one of the best places in Kerala for party animals as you can get tasty food and drinks on a beachside. If this doesn’t make it one of the best party destinations then I am not sure what does. You can’t find any place better than Kerala – where you get peace, relaxation, the beauty of nature and rocking parties.
- The recommended time to visit: November to Mid-January and June to August
5. Dance the night away in Mumbai
Mumbai is known to be the second most populated city in the world and the city is active 24*7 so it is no surprise that Mumbai is full of party animals. From high spirited Bollywood songs to EDM trance, and from deep emotional music to live band performance, Mumbai is the best place to enjoy your night.
- Ideal For: People who love to dance with or without booze and like to burn the dancefloor not literally though.
- When to plan: You can visit Mumbai any time of the year, though people prefer to visit in monsoon season more.
6. Valley Of Flowers, Uttarakhand
- The recommended time to visit: July to September
6. Trekking in Mcleodganj
A trekking trip to these beautiful mountains is one of the best tourists experience what the environment has to render. Do not forget to take a jolly squad with you and enjoy millions of stars while camping with your friends or family in Triund.
- The recommended time to visit: September to June
7. Yumthang Valley – Sikkim
Yumthang Valley is a perfect leisure place surrounded by the Himalayan mountains in North Sikkim. You can enjoy and relax in the hot springs and feel the warmth of the water even in freezing temperatures.
- The recommended time to visit: September – December and Mid February – Mid June
8. Snow Clad Mountains of Manali
A Manali trip will never disappoint you and I highly suggest to plan it as soon as possible. The mountains covered with snow along with a series of valleys and peaks add the beauty in this adventurous trip.
This trip will fulfill all your expectations which you have from wild parties and if you don’t find any party around old Manali, make one. Manali doesn’t demand much, just a fun-loving company is more than enough to have a happy time there.
- The recommended time to visit: October to June (October to early-March to enjoy snow)
There is so much to do and visit in Manali that I have made a separate list of places to visit in Manali.
9. Nohkalikai Falls, Cherrapunji
Nohkalikai Falls is one of the beautiful landscapes and tallest waterfalls in India. You cannot even imagine the beauty and calmness you are gonna witness there.
- The recommended time to visit: September to November
10. Night in The Thar Desert (Beautiful places to visit in India)
The Great Indian Desert is situated in the state of Rajasthan. The Thar Desert offers a wonderful experience of your lifetime. The trip offers night under billions of stars among sand dunes along with enjoyable camel ride and a bonfire with friends.
- The recommended time to visit: October to March
11. Tea garden hill of Munnar
Munnar is a small town in the southwestern region of Kerala. It is the perfect blend of beauty and peace as it is mostly covered with tea gardens. It is also called the “
- The recommended time to visit: June to September
12. Jaipur, Rajasthan
Jaipur, popularly known as a ‘pink city’. It is a desert capital of India, and also the capital of India’s largest state Rajasthan. It is referred to as the Pink City because of the pink walls and buildings of the old city.
Best Time To Visit Jaipur: October – March
So, here we end our list of beautiful places to visit in India before you die with regret.